Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Food and Cute Animals

First things first... we've decided to try to make one recipe each week from the cookbook I got for Christmas. Last night was homemade hummus (California Pizza Kitchen recipe). It was SOO good! Coupled with a yummy shrimp scampi-type dish and warm pita bread, it was by far better than eating at a restaurant again (too much eating out lately... eek).

Also, in the midst of studying for my AP midterm and nannying the munchkins yesterday, I decided to take a few breaks and look at sweet, cuddly animals online. I happened to find two I really loved: the teacup pig and the Yorkie Poo. Chris and I have come to an agreement on the Yorkie Poo but NOT so much the teacup pig. I ask you, though: what is so different about a tiny, non-shedding pig running around or a tiny, non-shedding dog? Both are quite sweet and loveable, right? How about you decide?

3 comments:

  1. You are a riot. I'm imagining this "discussion" and it's making me smile. Use your feminine wiles! FIGHT FOR THAT OINKER! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You buy the pig; I'll buy the galloshes.

    ReplyDelete