Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love Is...

Love is....

Picking out WW ice cream for me at the grocery store so that I can satisfy my sweet tooth and still be healthy and stay within my points....

Playing catch with me with the new mitt you bought me as a surprise...

Reminding me that the William and Kate Lifetime movie I have been dying to watch is on and sitting through the whole thing with me....

Filling my mason jars with lemons to make the house look pretty when I get home...

Telling me to go to b
ed when I am overtired from school and work and stressed that the dishes still aren't done and taking care of things....

Putting basketball on hold and snuggl
ing on the living room floor when I ask you to.....

Love is never about grandiose gestures and expensive gifts. Love is listening and being thoughtful. I am lucky.


Onto other beautiful topics... it is a rainy, rainy day here in Indy but there are only 2 weeks left of class! WOOOHOOO! My little herbs are growing, which is super exciting, and in 4 days I will be headed home for the weekend to enjoy Easter with my big, loud, awesome family. Good stuff!


Still hunting for jobs in AZ, still figuring out details about the move. Started looking at furniture and decorating stuff (so adult of us, I know) and all the while, making time for loads of fun and copious amounts of wine :)

Lots of love on this stormy Tuesday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment