Friday, May 6, 2011

C.R.A.Z.Y Stands For Constantly Running Around Zanily, YAWN.

I cannot BELIEVE the semester is done!!!!!!! I feel like this is a huge feat for someone who felt like giving up many times this year. But I can safely say, it feels great to have accomplished a year of prereqs and know that the next step is the actual RN program :) Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement along the way!!!! I definitely needed it.
It's nice now to have a little more free time in the mornings to focus on job hunting and gearing up for the big move, versus drowning in textbooks and lab work. I am finding some cool stuff out in AZ and while it's still got me on edge waiting to see who's going to bite, I am hopeful that there is a good fit somewhere.
Ok, ok enough of the logistical bore...
Tomorrow night is friend Kimberly's grad party! And she has successfully completed the RN program! YOU GO GIRL! Really excited for that. Then Chris and I are headed for a little double date, cosmic bowling style. Haven't done that in YEARS!!! Should be a blast.
The weekends are starting to fill up quickly right before our eyes... lake trips, wine tasting parties, weddings, cookouts, family visits, the Indy 500... all fun stuff but hard to believe that there are only a few weekends left before we move across country. It feels really surreal right now. Though I suppose since we are filling out our apartment application this weekend, it'll feel more real soon.
I'd write more, but I've spent enough hours filling out apps and sitting in front of this computer today so it's time to take a break. Have a great weekend, everyone! And Happy Mother's Day to my AWESOME mom and all moms out there!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment